Do you love amusement parks? Do you know how to avoid the lines at your favorite park? A special trick to save money on tickets? The best rides to hit first thing in the morning, lackluster attractions that can easily be skipped, a not-to-be-missed dining spot, or the low-down on the next big coaster or new technology?
If yes, Amusement Park Pro is looking for experts like you to contribute articles to the site! Relevant topics will include:
- "Insider" park info
- Park/ride announcements
- Money-saving tips
- Little-known facts about amusement parks and/or the industry
- Reviews of events or rides from your local parks
Please review the requirements below and fill out the form to the right to become a writer!
Requirements to pitch an idea:
- You must have a demonstrated knowledge of the amusement park industry and/or a specific amusement park.
- You must be up-to-date on your topic(s) of choice. This may include regular amusement park visits (hopefully obvious, if you're a pro!)
- You must be able to provide at least one prior web writing sample (for example, a blog post). Samples on the topic of amusement parks and attractions are preferred, but not required.